Planner (PL) Requirement
Their duties cover, but are not limited to:
· Collect the schedule from all contractors and combine into master schedule. The master schedule shall updated regularly and to be inform to CM.
· Prepare daily monitoring schedule for DS and RE.
· Attend weekly coordination meeting.
· Report and investigate any deviation in the master schedule compare to the Client project milestone.
· Advise CM for any schedule deviation.
· Verify actual works progress at the site.
· Support Project control Lead in achieving business objective.
· Develop work breakdown structure.
· Develop resoure loaded project L2, L3, L4 Schedule of all project activities in MS Project.
· Able to baseline the Schedule and update regularly actual progress in MS Project and report any shortfall with catch up plan.
· Develop resource plans, progress curves and forecast, ensure optimum utilisation of the resources in the project
· Update and monitor projects’ progress on regular basis and communicate with the team about variances in report form
· Collect project actual progress data from Construction Manager / Site Engineer at Project site and report.
· Checking Change orders / extra claims from contractors and make database, follow up and ensure these approval.
· Prepare contractors delay analysis with complete back up documents, prepare claim to contractors.
· Able to check the çivil, structure BOQ and calculate quantities to verify change orders
· Able to read contract documents and interpret to change orders
· Arrange Daily, weekly and monthly coordination meeting with vendors, contrcators and prepare MOM.
· Follow up on MOM, document control and ensure alignment with all stakeholder